It is the intention of this service to simply list the applicants and open
positions we receive. Under no circumstances do we endorse companies or
individuals -- and we do not warrant in any way the accuracy of information
included in this service.
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Company name: Deringer-Ney Inc.
Contact name: Patricia Holton
Submitted: November 6, 2015
Job name: Screw Machine Prgrammer/Set-Up A - 1st and 2nd Shift
Help with relocation: Yes
Machines owned: Stars and Citizens
Controls: Fanuc, Mitisubishi and Siemens
Cam systems owned: Partmaker and Esprit
The programmer set-up technician performs all tasks necessary for the development and production capability of turned and milled parts.
• Creates programs utilized by the screw machines for the machining sequence in parts production.
• Creates item documentation, such as, set-up sheets, offset sheets, program files, and any electronic note files required for each item number.
• Performs first run set-up and test runs in the development of new or redesigned parts.
• Applies changes in processes, equipment, or machine and tool components in the on going continuous improvement process.
• Assists department personnel in problem solving.
• Trains department personnel in set-up or operation functions.
• Works with vendors for new equipment purchases or tool design requirements.
• Works with the department manager to establish costs for product or equipment.
• Identifies cost saving possibilities and develops requirements and experiments to initiate changes.
• Develops new parts processes
• Responsible for machine maintenance either personally or indirectly.
• Responsible for Programming new items into MeasureLink software.
• Will perform set-up personnel function in order to meet customer requirements as required.
• Performs any and all of the operator’s functions in the absence of the operator or during lunch and breaks.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
• Responsible for ensuring all costs, tooling, material, and labor, associated with a shop, order are properly applied.
• Responsible for notifying the department supervisor of any supply shortages, safety hazards, or machine related problems, requiring attention.
• Responsible for constantly working in and maintaining a team environment.
• Responsible for identifying new or current technology not utilized by Deringer-Ney, which could enhance our production capability, provide new capabilities, or simply cut cost of production.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Ability to write programs for the production of parts on the Screw machines.
• Knowledge of safe operation screw machines including all key functions of the control panel.
• Thorough understanding of machining process for the purpose of trouble shooting and correcting surface defects.
• Ability to perform program offsets to maintain part integrity.
• Knowledge of PC operations for the purpose of program and item note storage, and linkage with the screw machines.
• Functional knowledge of MeasureLink.
• Ability to perform dimensional measurements utilizing Shadowgraphs, Micrometers, Calipers, Pin Gages, and Depth Gages.
• Thorough understanding of the shop order and QAP requirements.
• Ability to differentiate minute imperfections in the inspection process.
• Understanding of specific customer requirements through the use of blueprints and item QAP’s
• Ability to maintain all documentation requirements.§
• Knowledge of M2M functions as they pertain to inventory transactions and labor ticket entry.
• Capable of making dependable judgement decisions of quality aspects not related to quantitative measurement.
• Ability to communicate with and participate with team members.
• Ability to modify or sharpen tooling as required.
Training and Experience:
• High school education
• Blue print reading. Understanding of Geometric Tolerance a plus.
• Capable of trigonometric functions.
• Thorough understanding of customer requirements as they pertain to surface and dimensional differences.
• Good communication skills.
• 2 years programming experience.
• Minimum 2 years machining experience.
• Minimum 1-year set-up experience.
• Operational knowledge of controllers for screw machine operations.
• Computer skills
Company name: Zitropack LTD
Contact name: Gianna
Job name: CNC PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR FOR MACHINE CENTER
Help with relocation: No
Machines owned: Vertical
Cam systems owned: Solid works
CNC PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR FOR MACHINE CENTER
Full time day shift 7:00AM - 3:30PM
We are hiring for a CNC programmer/Operator for machine center. You will use precision CNC machines to cut and shape machine, automobile and aviation parts. It is important that you are capable to program your own parts. CNC programmers should be capable of closely following safety measures, including wearing safety gear such as earplugs and goggles, because machine tools, lubricants and coolants can be hazardous. Programmers work 40 hours a week, including some weekends and evenings, in addition to lifting relatively heavy items and staying on their feet for the majority of the workday!
MIT LLC located in Brooksville, FL is looking for a CNC Machine Tool Repair Technician in the Fort Lauderdale/ Miami Area to join our team!
The perfect candidate to join our team must have 5 years experience of CNC Machining, Electrical, Mechanical and Fanuc. Must be willing to travel (road) and stay consecutive nights if necessary.
Must have full understanding and knowledge of industrial electronic, computerized components, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components of CNC machine tool equipment. Needs to have the ability to diagnose, trouble shoot and repair a problem on production of the machine equipment. Must have the ability to read and understand all diagrams and engineering prints.