It is the intention of this service to simply list the applicants and open
positions we receive. Under no circumstances do we endorse companies or
individuals -- and we do not warrant in any way the accuracy of information
included in this service.
Company name: Haas Factory Outlet
Contact name: Crystal Lewis
Job name: Field Service Technician- Level 1
Help with relocation: Yes
Machines owned: Haas
Cam systems owned:
This position is responsible for performing routine field service on all HAAS machine tools and maintaining the service database. Will provide accurate information when working with engineering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Good attitude and people skills a must
• Good mechanical aptitude and skills
• Ability to think logically and orderly
• Willing to keep an open mind and to objectively accept constructive criticism
• Good listener
• Satisfactory completion of the two week Haas training course for HFO Service Techs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Minimum of one year experience with Haas machine repairs
• Strong troubleshooting skills, both mechanical and electrical
• Should be familiar with machine and control operations & driven to learn new systems
• Able to diagnose and repair most machine problems
• Self motivated and able to work with no supervision
• Ability to listen and understand complete customer issue
• Ability to accurately describe a situation when asking for or giving assistance and clearly write accurate and routine descriptions of work performed
• Ability to ask for and provide assistance when such occasions arise
• Solid technical skills, computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft products are big pluses
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or One-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to speak effectively with customers and/or their employees.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Company name: Zitropack LTD
Contact name: Gianna
Job name: CNC PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR FOR MACHINE CENTER
Help with relocation: No
Machines owned: Vertical
Cam systems owned: Solid works
CNC PROGRAMMER/OPERATOR FOR MACHINE CENTER
Full time day shift 7:00AM - 3:30PM
We are hiring for a CNC programmer/Operator for machine center. You will use precision CNC machines to cut and shape machine, automobile and aviation parts. It is important that you are capable to program your own parts. CNC programmers should be capable of closely following safety measures, including wearing safety gear such as earplugs and goggles, because machine tools, lubricants and coolants can be hazardous. Programmers work 40 hours a week, including some weekends and evenings, in addition to lifting relatively heavy items and staying on their feet for the majority of the workday!
MIT LLC located in Brooksville, FL is looking for a CNC Machine Tool Repair Technician in the Fort Lauderdale/ Miami Area to join our team!
The perfect candidate to join our team must have 5 years experience of CNC Machining, Electrical, Mechanical and Fanuc. Must be willing to travel (road) and stay consecutive nights if necessary.
Must have full understanding and knowledge of industrial electronic, computerized components, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components of CNC machine tool equipment. Needs to have the ability to diagnose, trouble shoot and repair a problem on production of the machine equipment. Must have the ability to read and understand all diagrams and engineering prints.