CNC Instructors!! Ready-made curriculums to help you teach CNC courses!
Each of these curriculums comes with everything you need to teach your
own live CNC courses with our proven instruction methods. They include
student manuals, workbooks, instructor's manuals, audio guidance, answers to
exercises, final test and answers - even a complete series of PowerPoint slide
show presentations (over 3,000 slides each in the machining center and turning
center curriculum) that provide the visuals for your presentations! About half
the technical schools listed on our schools page are using these
curriculums to teach their CNC courses.
These curriculums are FREE with your initial order of student
- Machining Center Programming, Setup, And
- Teach a basic course for the most popular CNC machine type!
- Machining Center Setup And
- Teach how to setup and run a CNC machining center!
- Machining Center Programming
- Teach how to program a CNC machining center!
- Turning Center Programming, Setup, And
- Just about any metal cutting company has at least one turning center! Why
not teach a basic turning center course?
- Turning Center Setup And
- Teach how to setup and run a CNC turning center!
- Turning Center Programming
- Teach how to program a CNC turning center!
- CNC Router Programming, Setup, And
- Teach a basic course for the most popular woodworking CNC machine!
- Setup Reduction For CNC Machining &
- Help local industry reduce downtime between production runs!
- Cycle Time Reduction For CNC Machining &
- Help local industry reduce the time it takes to complete a production run!
- Maximizing CNC Utilization
- This advanced course includes eight self-contained modules that allow you
to teach just about any CNC topic! Use it to teach a full class or a shorter
seminar. You'll expand your potential student base to include experienced CNC
- Special note:
- With the first six curriculums listed, you may be questioning the
duplication in content. The programming, setup and operation
curriculums allow you to teach all three tasks a student must master in order to
become proficient with the machine in one class, including programming.
Since we have had so many requests from instructors who only need to train
people for setup and operation, we've divided the material into two separate
curriculums (classes). So now you can teach setup and operation without
programming. Indeed, the setup and operation curriculums include
information about basic machining practices that is not included in the
programming, setup, and operation curriculums.
- Curriculum update information
- Instructors using our curriculums should check this page on a regular
basis. We provide important teaching information, corrections, and other last
CNC Concepts, Inc. has been producing CNC training materials since 1988. During this
time, many of our customers (and especially instructors from technical schools)
have asked us to create a products that incorporate the same successful
instruction methods used in our video courses, but that can be used to teach
live CNC courses. Well - here they are! And they allow you to teach with
state-of the-art methods, regardless of your teaching background.
While experienced instructors may take some of this for granted, teaching
involves more than just standing in front of students and presenting
information. There are five factors that
contribute to a good learning environment. And these curriculums help with
all five factors!
Best of all, each of these curriculums is FREE with your initial text book order!
Instructors using our curriculums!
Be sure to check the curriculum update
information page on a regular basis!